Could you imagine driving around for free for the next 20 years? Think of where gas prices are today or where they may be heading and it can make you sick. We look at what’s happening to our environment as emissions heat up the Earth moving us closer to disaster in the future and feel as though we are helpless. We still have a chance to combat high fuel prices and global warming but we have to start now. The technology is there it’s a matter of executing the change and taking hold of the new technology. We know this won’t happen overnight which is why it is even more important that we start now. The technology is ready!
What are your options? Fuel, electric, or solar and all three are being looked at in every sector of industry. There won’t be one application that does everything but a combination could help reduce your operation costs and help us curve global warming at the same time. My vote is for solar powered technology. This technology takes us off the grid completely, has zero emissions, and reduce maintenance costs significantly.
Moving people is one of the biggest issues in the World. Trains, planes, and automobiles are all used to get people from A to B. We’ve started working on this technology for golf carts but the opportunities are endless, buses, road trains, and more. The benefits are amazing and we can get started right away.
Here are the benefits to just the golf cart. Extend this to larger operations and you can see how beneficial this can be to our society.
- Using solar power to charge the battery has a reduction in the output charge by 25% leading to longer battery life for the vehicle.
- Driving range is extended when you use solar power and can offer increased mileage. On our golf carts that is a range of about 12 miles, you can go around the course a few times at that rate.
- You don’t have to worry about electricity to charge the cart or downtime with dead batteries.
- You have zero emissions from the vehicle and if looking into environmental grants can possibly qualify you for investment financing.
- The solar roof is so strong it is certified to last for 20 years.
These benefits are with a golf cart, could you imagine larger applications and you begin to see how this can benefit not only your bottom line, but the environment as well. If you would like to learn more about this technology then we encourage you to visit http://www.westhillinnovation.com/assets/files/Solar-GolfCart-SunRunner.pdf or give us a call to learn more about the product called SunRunner. The time to start is now!