October 7, 2016 [AYR, ON] – DriverCheck Inc. is proud to be celebrating its 20th anniversary this summer. To commemorate this achievement, we are running a four-part series that features the DriverCheck family as they each reflect on the past twenty years of business. In the second part of this … [Read More...]
It’s no secret that the Trucking Industry in North America is facing and long-term, chronic shortage of qualified drivers. The Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) set up a Blue Ribbon Task Force to take a good look at some of the key reasons and in their 2012 report the Driver Shortage in Trucking, … [Read More...]
Looking for a way to motivate your staff and drivers to become more active? Step it up in the next Healthy Fleet Challenge!
The next Healthy Fleet Challenge begins May 1st and is set up to break during June and August, to allow participants to take a rest. We see some incredible levels of commitment, and we have found that running a 3-month continuous challenge can be exhausting for participants.” Said Glenn Caldwell, … [Read More...]
Alexandria, Virginia -- The Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) is pleased to name Robert Barrett of Paris, Tennessee, as a Highway Angel. Barrett drives for Milan Express of Milan, Tennessee, and is being recognized for acting quickly to put out a fire for a fellow motorist. t was August 9, 2013, … [Read More...]
- Can Improving Driver Wellness Help Improve the Driver Shortage? By Glenn Caldwell October 12, 2016
- The Value of Your Company Brand by Kim Richardson October 12, 2016
- One on One with Maggie Dunnett, General Manager at DriverCheck by Jeremy Thiel October 12, 2016
- The Best of the Industry on Display in September by Mike Millian October 12, 2016
- Who do you trust? By Ellen Voie October 12, 2016
- DriverCheck Celebrates its 20th Anniversary! September 16, 2016
- PMTC Cross Country Educational half day conferences-October 20, 2016 September 16, 2016
- Trucker Radio News and Talk Is Worth The Listen by Kim Richardson September 13, 2016
- How (NOT) to hire women by Ellen Voie September 13, 2016
- PMTC-Young Leader’s Group by Mike Millian September 13, 2016
In the Rear View Mirror
NATMI Director of Safety Course
Get the TransClick Advantage Today!
Kim Richardson Transportation Specialists are profiled about their past in this video by Pearson Dunn Insurance.