It took over almost two years from the day the Toronto Star released their exposé, and revealed to the general public the major issues happening at Drivetest Centres, for the introduction of Mandatory Entry Level Driver Training (MELT) to happen. There has been lots of publicity and hoopla about … [Read More...]
Fentanyl usage is exploding across the country and is now considered an epidemic. This is a concerning trend that is spiraling out of control, especially in Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec and Ontario. Overdoses. Fatalities. Gang involvement. Black market demand. In Alberta and British Columbia, … [Read More...]
Looking for a way to motivate your staff and drivers to become more active? Step it up in the next Healthy Fleet Challenge!
The next Healthy Fleet Challenge begins May 1st and is set up to break during June and August, to allow participants to take a rest. We see some incredible levels of commitment, and we have found that running a 3-month continuous challenge can be exhausting for participants.” Said Glenn Caldwell, … [Read More...]
Alexandria, Virginia -- The Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) is pleased to name Robert Barrett of Paris, Tennessee, as a Highway Angel. Barrett drives for Milan Express of Milan, Tennessee, and is being recognized for acting quickly to put out a fire for a fellow motorist. t was August 9, 2013, … [Read More...]
- Jeremy Thiel Brand Manager DriverCheck Inc.-Biography August 22, 2016
- Industry Biz and Breakfast Slated for October 4th in Milton August 18, 2016
- DriverCheck Inc. Celebrates 20 Years!-Press Release August 16, 2016
- NATMI CDS TRAINING Returns to KRTS September 19-23, 2016 August 15, 2016
- Maintenance doesn’t only pertain to the trucks-by Matt Richardson August 11, 2016
- Fentanyl – A Growing Concern! by Jeremy Thiel August 11, 2016
- Should Carriers Be Concerned About Mandatory Entry Level Driver Training? by Kim Richardson August 11, 2016
- Trucking for Wishes raises over $67,000 and helps send Colby to Disney World! by Glenn Caldwell August 11, 2016
- All I Can Say Is…..Trusted Advisor or Necessary Evil? by Lisa Arseneau August 11, 2016
- DriverCheck Celebrates 20th Anniversary August 11, 2016
In the Rear View Mirror
NATMI Director of Safety Course
Get the TransClick Advantage Today!
Kim Richardson Transportation Specialists are profiled about their past in this video by Pearson Dunn Insurance.