November 10, 2016 [AYR, ON] – DriverCheck Inc. is proud to be celebrating its 20th anniversary this summer. To commemorate this achievement, we are running a four-part series that features the DriverCheck family as they each reflect on the past twenty years of business. In the third part of this … [Read More...]
You don't need a ton of cash to create a rewarding work experience and have satisfied people. Years ago people worked for their paycheques and that was good enough for them. Times have changed and that's a good thing! Today, if you hire the right people they want to be engaged with the work they do. … [Read More...]
Looking for a way to motivate your staff and drivers to become more active? Step it up in the next Healthy Fleet Challenge!
The next Healthy Fleet Challenge begins May 1st and is set up to break during June and August, to allow participants to take a rest. We see some incredible levels of commitment, and we have found that running a 3-month continuous challenge can be exhausting for participants.” Said Glenn Caldwell, … [Read More...]
Alexandria, Virginia -- The Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) is pleased to name Robert Barrett of Paris, Tennessee, as a Highway Angel. Barrett drives for Milan Express of Milan, Tennessee, and is being recognized for acting quickly to put out a fire for a fellow motorist. t was August 9, 2013, … [Read More...]
- Zavcor Trucking Realizes Savings With CarriersEdge November 18, 2016
- PRIVATE MOTOR TRUCK COUNCIL OF CANADA ANNOUNCES 2017 CONFERENCE VENUE AND DATE November 18, 2016
- One on One with Dianne Holmes, Operations Manager at DriverCheck by Jeremy Thiel November 12, 2016
- Making Your Small Business Tick by Kim Richardson November 12, 2016
- Ontario Aggregate Weight Exemption needs to be extended to other Sectors, or dealt with once and for all. by Mike Millian November 12, 2016
- Does your recruiting ad attract women? by Ellen Voie November 12, 2016
- The Season to Train by Matt Richardson November 12, 2016
- Can Improving Driver Wellness Help Improve the Driver Shortage? By Glenn Caldwell October 12, 2016
- The Value of Your Company Brand by Kim Richardson October 12, 2016
- One on One with Maggie Dunnett, General Manager at DriverCheck by Jeremy Thiel October 12, 2016
In the Rear View Mirror
NATMI Director of Safety Course
Get the TransClick Advantage Today!
Kim Richardson Transportation Specialists are profiled about their past in this video by Pearson Dunn Insurance.