The 2016 annual conference of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada took place in June, and once again proved itself to be the single best educational and networking forum for the private trucking community. This year also saw the continued growth of this conference, as we once again approached … [Read More...]
In my almost 30 years of being in business I have learned so much about the sales cycle and promoting and marketing what you sell. I have seen all types of sales people and I am not going to get into styles and what is the best way to sell. As a matter of fact, in my mind one of the best ways to … [Read More...]
Looking for a way to motivate your staff and drivers to become more active? Step it up in the next Healthy Fleet Challenge!
The next Healthy Fleet Challenge begins May 1st and is set up to break during June and August, to allow participants to take a rest. We see some incredible levels of commitment, and we have found that running a 3-month continuous challenge can be exhausting for participants.” Said Glenn Caldwell, … [Read More...]
Alexandria, Virginia -- The Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) is pleased to name Robert Barrett of Paris, Tennessee, as a Highway Angel. Barrett drives for Milan Express of Milan, Tennessee, and is being recognized for acting quickly to put out a fire for a fellow motorist. t was August 9, 2013, … [Read More...]
- Smart Trucker Seminar-July 19, 2016-London Ontario July 14, 2016
- Spending Real Time with Customers-By Kim Richardson July 14, 2016
- A female driver’s experience-By Ellen Voie July 14, 2016
- PMTC Conference sets record numbers/ Honours and Educates- By Mike Millian July 14, 2016
- How Will You Be Remembered?-By Bruce Outridge June 14, 2016
- Ten tips to attract and retain women as professional drivers-By Ellen Voie June 14, 2016
- TTSAO Responds to MTO Mandatory Entry-‐Level Training Standards May 19, 2016
- MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION NOW FOR THE PMTC CONFERENCE May 12, 2016
- Carrier School Summit – Don’t Miss it!-By Kim Richardson May 12, 2016
- Join the PMTC for Education and a Celebration of the Best the Industry has to offer, and the Ontario MELT Standard-By Mike Millian May 12, 2016
In the Rear View Mirror
NATMI Director of Safety Course
Get the TransClick Advantage Today!
Kim Richardson Transportation Specialists are profiled about their past in this video by Pearson Dunn Insurance.