Healthy Fleet is excited to announce that their next challenge will be ran through a mobile app, which will be available to all companies for free. This new challenge follows the most recent one that took place in January and February of this year, where participants lost a total of 579 pounds. Below is some of the feedback reported by office staff and drivers that participated in the last Healthy Fleet Challenge:
- 96.4% are eating better
- 93.8% are exercising more
- 78.1% are feeling better
- 71.6% are sleeping better
- 95.2% are happy that their fleet encouraged them to participate
To build off the success participants had in this first weight loss challenge, Healthy Fleet has announced their next challenge, which will be even bigger and better than any challenge they have done before. “Based on the feedback of our participants, we are launching an iOS & Android app for our next challenge coming up in May. The new app will make food and exercise tracking, coaching, and team support easier for both drivers on the road and staff at the office.” Says Aaron Lindsay, VP of Marketing for Healthy Fleet.
The app will be available in April and has some great new features:
- Coaching Feed: expert tips on nutrition and exercise to help participants live a healthier lifestyle.
- Goal Setting: participants can set goals for themselves, including feeling better, building muscle, weight loss, improving sleep, & more.
- Team Feed: participants can build their very own team of coworkers and friends to stay motivated at work and while away from the office.
- Feedback: participants can receive feedback and support from their Coach, friends and coworkers.
- Personal Feed: participants can choose to share their food and exercise with their team or keep it private and confidential between themselves and their Coach.
- Rewards: companies can use the app to provide rewards to provide incentives to Office Staff and Drivers who work towards living a healthy lifestyle.
If you would like more information on the challenge or would like to register for the May Challenge for FREE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fleets that reserve a spot will be featured on the www.HealthyFleet.com homepage for the months leading up to the challenge.
About the Author
NAL Insurance Inc.
(519)432-8333 ext. 3350 (Phone)
(800)265-1657 (Toll Free)