Due to popular demand, TCA and DriverReach are proud to announce the fourth cohort for the Making Safety Happen program.
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in a forum and have an open dialogue with like-minded safety professionals. This exclusive TCA-member benefit provides expert-led instruction by industry safety expert Brian Fielkow with Jetco Delivery, a multi-year Best Fleets to Drive For Top 20 winner. This robust program features:
- Six self-paced online courses;
- Instructor-led VIP workshops;
- How-to guides, informative videos, a toolkit, and discussion guides to help you down your path to achieving safety excellence; and
- An invitation to Trucking in the Round Hot Topic Sessions being held during Truckload 2022: Las Vegas.
This offering has also been approved to qualify for 2.75 points towards your North American Transportation Management Institute (NATMI) certification renewal.
“I recently received my designation for Director of Safety though NATMI, in the Spring,” shared Steve’s Livestock Transport’s Safety and Compliance Manager Heather Lischynski. “I had been reading Brian’s book, Leading People Safely, the Fall prior and when I saw the course option come up through TCA, I knew it would be a good fit for myself and the course has not disappointed. The group size is just right, allowing for optimal participation. The group discussion and sharing are great, and I’ve already made new connections with the other members of the group.”
Vita Plus Corporation’s General Manager Jeff Winkler agrees. “Making Safety Happen was a course that was very much geared to ‘getting things done’ and not just discussing theoretical ideas,” he said. “The presentations were well thought out and the toolbox materials are great additions to use with our team during our safety discussions.”
Are you ready to register your team and build your bottom line with safety excellence? TCA members can access all benefits for only $850 — a savings of nearly $1,200. Sign up today and join us for these workshops:
- Safety Values vs. Safety Priorities: Identifying Your Safety Gaps
Thursday, January 13 from 1 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Eliminating Your Safety Dysfunctions
Thursday, February 3 from 1 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Engaging Employees in Your Safety Mission
Thursday, March 3 from 1 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Creating Accountabilities for Safe Behaviors
Thursday, April 7 from 1 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Eliminating Shortcuts and Creating a Process that Your Team Understands
Thursday, May 5 from 1 – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Identifying the Right Metrics to Assess Safety Performance
Thursday, June 2 from 1 – 2:30 p.m. ET